The Innovation Programme provides funding and support to local councils develop new and better ways of working to meet current and future challenges to service delivery. The programme is overseen by the East of England Chief Executives Forum with accountability provided by the East of England LGA Improvement Panel.
Our Innovative Ways of Working programme is currently supporting the following projects:
- Engagement with London and the Wider South East
- Addressing the Shortage of Place Shaping Skills in the East of England
- Buurtzorg model of care at home '- Test and Learn Site'
- Health and social care integration programme
- Mitigating the impact of the movement of homeless households out of London.
More information on the projects we have previously supported can be found under our Showcase
page and a table detailing all completed projects can be downloaded here
For more information about the Innovation Programme please get in touch with 01284 758310 or Eddie.firstname.lastname@example.org