Our Innovation work aims to provide support, both at regional and local level, to develop new and better ways of working to meet current and future challenges.
Our Innovative Ways of Working programme is currently supporting the following projects:
- A productivity programme available to every member local authority in the region
- Engagement with London and the Wider South East
- Addressing the Shortage of Place Shaping Skills in the East of England
- Buurtzorg model of care at home '- Test and Learn Site'
- Health and social care integration programme
- Mitigating the impact of the movement of homeless households out of London.
More information on the projects we have previously supported can be found under our Showcase
page and a table detailing all completed projects can be downloaded here
For more information about our Innovation work please get in touch with 01284 758310 or Eddie.firstname.lastname@example.org